Jun 23, 2014

Small and Cute Note Book!!

Hi there!!
It's Mikha!! Happy Monday! And welcome to my blog :)

Today I'm gonna share a self-made notebook; maybe next time I should post the step by step how to make this notebook.

It's a small one, with 10x12.5 cm wide :)
I used Magnolia image this time, Tilda with Bowknot, masked with cute cat I forgot the name; LOL.

And the dies I used are:
The butterflies are punched with Martha Stewart's.

Here's my colouring details:
Coloured her with Copics, then added stickles on her lace, hat and flower.
I hand-stitched all over the image :)

Added dots on the butterflies with liquid pearl.
And I added dew drop on the center of the bow. Don't you think it's cute? :))

And then put some flowers here, not to forget the sparkle :) 


And... here's me and the notebook, just want you all know that it is small. LOL LOL!! 

Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting my blog!!


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

10 comments:

  1. LOL you are too funny Mikha and your 'little' notebook is PRECIOUS! Your creations are always so detailed and beautiful! So nice to see your 'smiling' face ... you are too cute! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is simply gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloration! Beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    HUgs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mikha.... It's a wonderful notebook. I love all the details. Thank you for playing with us at Tilda's Town challenge.
    Hugs, Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Such a gorgeous small notebook with pretty detail and the images are coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is small :) but I love every part of it and most of all the way you coloured up Tilda. Wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town challenge.
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. your notebook is adorable Thanks for joining us at Tilda's town
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mikha! Totally love your card, your colouring and the sparkle effect you gave to this Tilda and your last pic is toooo funny!!!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Franz ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work, love this Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete