May 11, 2014

GDT Lacy Sunshine #33 - Anything Goes

Good day!!
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog :)

Guess what? Days ago, Manderly contacted me and told me that I'm the Guest Sunshine Girl for challenge #33!! OMGosh! xx
And now I'm gonna share what I made for Lacy Sunshine #33 - Anyhting Goes.

Here's what I made with Heather's cute image:

This cutie is called "Wix Moonlight Bay" and you can find this cutie HERE.
And I coloured her with Copics.

Simply added embellishments everywhere, flowers, pearls, charm, lace and ribbon, and some die cuts.



Would like to enter this for:


Thanks for visiting my blog!
I hope you join the challenge.

xoxo,


Mikha Adriani





7 comments:

  1. Oh Mikha, this is absolutely gorgeous! I just love your colouring and all the embelishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us as GD this week - absolutely gorgeous card!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card
    Love the colors and the lovely stamp you used
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Hands Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous the embellishments, die cuts and image are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card! there are lots of details to look at it. fantastic!
    thank you for being a guest.
    kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - the attention to detail is amazing - I love that gorgeous image and the colouring is so pretty :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends - hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Hands Challenge

    ReplyDelete