Feb 1, 2014

Shelley in Pink-Red and Tosca

Hi everybody! :)

It's just me, back again :D sharing this card I made for a friend :)
I just got this Shelley stamp from Whimsy! I fell for her the first time I saw her. But really, I had a hard time just to have her on my hand; always out of stock. Sure, she's such a cutie! Who doesn't want her? ;)

And here I am, experiencing new hair colours.
This time I go with red.
Days ago, I just brough a nice double sided paper from Basic grey, coloured pink and tosca, as you could see in the banners on the upper right. That's why I decided to go with those 2 gorgeous colours.

Anyway, here's my card:

And here's my colouring details:
I added liquid pearls and pink and tosca rhinestones on her hair.

Added pearl chain, shell charm and also banner there.
I stamped "XO" on the pink banner.

And here's the result of my very first hand made rolled roses.
Kinda messy, eh? LOL.
I also added real shells, imported from the beach :D
Then I added pearls randomly.

Here's the cute cloud dies from Taylor's Expressions.

And here I added a bottle, filled with sand.

As you have to explain your favourite style on As You Like It Challenge; my favourite style is Fussy and Fancy plus cute. I can't stand any empty space! :) I always put much embellishments here and there, until my base paper is almost not shown. LOL.
I love to have experiment with colours.

I hope you enjoy this :)

Would like to enter this for:


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
Leaving a comment or more really makes me glad :)
Wishing you a warm and happy day!

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

13 comments:

  1. Good heavens, this is absolutely stunning. I just love everything you've done and the attention to detail, oh my...
    Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mikha, this is just beautiful honey. Such a beautiful sea side themed card, I love all ur little touches and seashells, so cute! Your colouring is super as always babes.
    Big Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card and LOVE that you have stayed true to your normal form and style! you do it so well! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! love all the details. The pearls and gems in her hair add the perfect touch. So glad you could join us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous....Love the colours..Thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delight, and good luck.

    Caz xx SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow, Mikha, this is awesome!! Gorgeous colouring (love her hair) and so many amazing details that it is impossible to take it all in in one look. Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have certainly packed this card with lots of beautiful detail and the colours are so pretty :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I love the embellies and sparkle. Thank you for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, where do i start!! This is stunning and im speechless..Ive seen this image used before and thought it was adorable. You have cloured her so beautifully, she has real depth. Love all the glittery bits, the pearl drops and gems in her hair are a fantastic touch. Wow your first attempt at rolled roses!! My first attempt just looked like rolled paper, nothing flowery about it lol and ive never tried again! These look gorgeous though, they look so delicate too. The charms, the banners, the shells, everything so gorgeous. Your friend is going to love it hun. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Gorgeous. Gorgeous, I can only say on word, it's that pretty. xxx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mikha this is gorgeous..Thanx for sharing with us at Scrappers Delight..And good luck..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsa!!! Love all the details, especially the waves! Thanks for sharing your pretty creations with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love all the little details and such beautiful coloring! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete