Jan 24, 2014

CC&CC #57 - Sketch!

Hi!! :D
How are you lovely friends? :)

I'm back again today, to show you another card, for today, a new challenge is started at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges :)
Excited?
Today's challenge theme is sketch!!
This sketch is created by our lovely Joanne.


And this time, we're so lucky because Whoopsi Daisy is sponsoring us. Linnie's drawn is totally gorgeous. And don't forget to visit her store, for she's always giving freebie! :D

Btw, here's my card :D
I try to go with purple and blue combination.

Coloured this little cute girl with copics.

I added butterfly made from clay, given by sweet friend of mine.

For those who hasn't knew, I just got my Bigshot. At that case, I can't stop using it. That's why you're gonna see much dies out here. LOL.
I used Magnolia Doohickey called "Doily Flowers" for the big one and "Hellebores" for those cute little flowers. Those leaves are punched with EK Succes Puch, "Fern" if I'm not mistaken.

I also stamped circle sentiment, from Wild Rose Stamp.

And this swirl is cut from My Favourite Thing Dies. And the big oval, is from Spellbinders, called "Flourish Oval". I personally love it! :D

I'd like to enter this challenge for:
Whoopsi Daisy - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers, Die Cuts, Digi and Digi, Sentiment, Embossing)
Digi Haven - Welcome Snow Buddy (Totally wrong theme for this card!! But I can't find the delete button :( :(  )



That's all for today!! :D

As always, wishing you all a great day :)
Thanks for stoping by.

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Mikha. Fabulous die-cuts and I love how you have used liquid pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikha, This is gorgeous, love all the die cuts. I am too a huge fan of die cuts and have many dies. The Butterfly your friend made is gorgeous. Thankyou for sharing with us at Digi Galore. Good Luck and hope to see you again using many more lovely dies.
    Hugs Amanda ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding card, Mikha, love your colouring hun, it is perfect, fabulous, image, colours and detail, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Beautiful coloring and love all the added bits and embellishements.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Super mono card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the layers, pretty flowers, how you used all the dies.... So pretty!

    Great card for our Monochromatic challenge at Crafty Catz, Thanks for playing and Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card with all its embelishments, colour combo and image. Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete