Jan 4, 2014

Brand New Challenge Blog, Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!! #1

Happy New Year!!
How are you all? Having a super holiday, eh? :) I was having one, oops 2! I did 2 holidays :)

And I'm here to tell you that I've asked and joined a brand new challenge blog's DT you're totally gonna love! :D

And we're very lucky that having 4 great sponsors:






As New Year is here, our very first challenge theme is gonna be New Things or New Technique! :)
I used this cute image called Jason and Eve from Crafty Sentiments Design. It's kinda funny, because I'm part of their GDT too :D

Here's my card:
My new technique are stitching and making background from stencil :)
That's my first time tring them :D and also, my new thing is Copic marker B99! :D
It's quite packed here, so you can't clearly see the background, lol. Anyway, that's my style :D

And here's the colouring details:
Lately I love going blonde :D I chose to use blue, for it's my fave colour.

Added corner on the top and also chipboard with "sweet" word.
Added flowers, blinks, and also pearl chain.

Here's another detail, with flowers, pearls, and ribbon plus lace, and also key charm.

Here's another detail.
You could see the stitching clearly here :)

I hope you join our first challenge; Just click here. It's gonna be fun! :D
And don't forget to visit another DT creations!! You'll gonna be amazed. We're all have different style, and you totally gonna love them! :D

Would love to enter this card for:

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

25 comments:

  1. This is soooo gorgeous! Totally adore the great embellishments you have added. Thank you so much for being part of this great adventure! Hope you have fun! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Mikha, love that image and your colours and detail, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thanks for inspiring me with your talent.
    So happy to be working with you on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Design Team.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikha.. your card is just STUNNING!! I love it!! You are so talented!! Maybe some of your talent will rub off on me LOL!! Thanks so much for being a part of our team!!! Hope you enjoy being on the team as much as we enjoy having you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent, Mikha! What incredible details in the embellishment. Delightful coloring. Looking forward to working with you on the new team. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and you have created a woderful card, so great to see your card on the DT at Open Minded Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mikha, this is beautiful. I love your coloring. So excited to be part of the OMCF team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mikha, this is GORGEOUS! I am already a big fan of your creations! Looking forward to working with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is another beautiful creation. So love your creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!! I love how you have colored this image! So happy to be working with you on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card,love the papers and image.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous Mikha! Adorable image, fabulous coloring and I love all of your beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, and so many little details in there. Every time I look, I see something else - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your detail is fabulous. Just wonderfully detailed , put together, laid out etc. etc. etc. just can't dsay enough. Great piece of art! Its been great working with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your detail on this wonderfully fabulous card!! Love all the glitter and the gems, the flowers!! You created such a fun card, I'm always finding something else that I didn't see before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. just looked through your blog so talented love this card and colour combos and all the fab little details, im sure to get inspration from your projects, looking forward to being on the team with you

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like all your embellishments and you did a great job coloring! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! I love how you dressed it all up with the lace, pearls, and flowers. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Years! WOW! I luv your card, and the coloring is awesome :)
    Congrats on the DT-position, I recently got on the CF DesignTeam - such fun! ♥
    Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous. Fabulous colouring and love that darling bow with the cute little key.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic card, love the image and all the embellies. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW what a stunning card, love all your attention to detail, so much for the eye to see.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 5th Challenge 'Anything Goes' at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute and awesome colouring! Thanks for taking the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete