Oct 1, 2013

DDCC 1st Challenge, anything goes about the designer!

Hi, hi, hi! :D
It's the first of October and it means the first challenge of our Dreamtime Designs :) you can also check the blog for further information by clicking the picture below :D

dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

As the first challenge of other blogs, DDCC #1 theme also anything goes, it's just focused on the designer <3
Is the challenge quite hard, or we'd better say it different? :)
For me, that theme reminds me of being a designer. I'm an Interior Designer and always create something based on concept. This challenge reminds me of it! :D
And, here's the sneak peek you see in Lisa's blog, eh? :)

And here's the full view of my creation :D

I live in Surabaya and Surabaya is a hot-hot city; especially in the summer! Surabaya only has 2 seasons, dry and rainy. I love both, but if you ask me to choose, I prefer dry season :D I love going around and hanging out with my friends. Can't you imagine what's gonna happen if suddenly a rain poured? :)

And also, Surabaya is a big packed city, with tons of buildings. You nearly see natural environments there; which is kinda sad. There are tons of cafes and malls here, and that's the best hanging out spot for me and my friends.

At this very moment, this creation is inspired by our latest hanging out place, an unique cafe called Calais. The cafe it self has an unique concept, focused on gentleman. 
It also provides accesorries like fake moustache, glasses, cushion and also bowler for us to take some pictures to capture the moment :) It's soooo fun being there, and more with besties!! You have to try one someday, LOL. Sadly I'm not taken any picture of the stores, but sure you can find it on Google. Teehee  :D

Here's the picture of our drinks and the accesoriess. Isn't it fun? :D

This is me and my besties <3 From left to right, me - Enrike - Merry.
It's been a while since the last time we're together. After that graduation ceremony, we've been busy with our new job and it's really hard seeing each others.

At this time, I didn't use much details.
I coloured Tildas using Copics, as usual.
I only added some background stamp, gesso frantage, and also stickles! :D
For another embelishments, I use laces (my favourite!) and also flowers. And you can see metal butterfly here on this picture below :) another metal is star charm I hang on the ribbon near the window; which you can see in the first picture.

Here's the detail for the right side. I added brown tree then decorated it with some clay flowers.

And, for the roof, I use curly brownish paper; I have no idea what that paper name. LOL.
Then I simply added fushia flowers on the top of pink ribbon and laces :) 

That's all for today :D
I hope you enjoy my creation, and get inspired :)
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog.

Don't forget to join us on Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
I and all of my DT sisters would super love it <3
One more exciting news, when you finish the challenge, you will get one badge like this:

Isn't that fun? :)
Don't forget too to visit my DT Sisters' amazing creations. You can find their blog on my sidebar :D They're all lovely <3
I'll see you around! :D

Would like to enter this creation for:

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani







21 comments:

  1. Hi Mikha, Wow I just adore your project it is soooooo cute! You have done an amazing job! I love the story of you and you besties at that Café, it looks like such fun. You all look so cute in your moustaches! he he Love Love it Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mikha, this is so YOU!!! Full of fun and giggles! It's adorable! I love where you and your friends hang out, sounds great! I love the moustaches!!! How funny! Your Tildas are lovely! And the way you did the setting with the windows and roof are fab! And such pretty lace, flowers and ribbon! A really great project, and it tells all about you! xx & hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Mikha! Your project is as beautiful as I expected it to be!! So many details and lovely embellishments. Wow. You are so talented!
    I wish I could visit the cafe with you and you besties. I can just hear all of your laughter....it must be so fun to get together again now that you're out of school.
    Meeting you has been such a joy and I can't wait for our next adventure at DDCC!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mikha, I really love it. You've made such a wonderful project! The colors are so beautiful and there is so much to see! I can totatlly imagine how much fun you will have at the café! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! I really want to make something like this! Your colouring is perfect and of course magnolia is so cute! I love the delicate frills on the roof and how realistic it all looks like an actual place id love to visit! it's just gorgeous, and I need one ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...this is just adorable :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW!!!! Your cafe is AWESOME!!!!! I love all the details, it's just like a doll house. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mikha, what a stunning creation and a wonderful idea!! I love seeing the pics and learning about where you live. Your creation is so beautifully put together with fantastic embellishments!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mikha.
    Stunning!! This is wonderful project.
    Don't you want to give this 3D creation for me?? LOL

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mikha this is stunning honey, I couldn't wait to see it and it was certainly worth the wait!!! I love the little 3D scene and your magnolia's are adorable honey. Such an amazing idea for our first challenge, I laughed a lot at you pictures too! Big Cuddles Jay xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful Mikha, I love the little scene you have created and what quirky cafe you visit! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mikha this is fab, fab, fab...Hahahaha...how funny are you and your friends with your moustaches ;p This Cafe of yours looks super fun and it must be a great place to hang out.

    I know you haven't got to see your friends as much recently, but I am sure once you have all settled down in new jobs etc, you will all be out together with your funny moustaches very soon :)

    Your embellishments are just as beautiful as ever and the little sundae in the back looks yummy;p Your perfectly hand cut fence looks great :)
    Your Tildas are all coloured beautifully and I love the soft colours you have used. Could I please ask what the little tree on the right was made from? It looks really good.

    What a wonderful project hun, can't wait to see your next one xx

    Little Pear Tree
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello dear Mikha ..
    wow wow .. kreatif banget deh.. so cute!!
    detil nya juga keren :)
    thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week and keep creating!
    hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your creation is amazing! I love the scene and your coloring is gorgeous. I also enjoyed your story, I love hearing about where and how people live, I live in the USA so it is fun to share. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi gorgeous Mikha,
    OMG! Look at you go girl with the challenge. I reckon you ACED it. So so adorable. You have put a lot of time & effort with your design & it certainly paid off. From the colouring of your Tildas to your hand cut fence. Simply brilliant. Thanks so much for doing such a great job on the challenge. I love it Mikha. Way to go & well done honey.Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your creation it's just brilliant ! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda ..Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your master piece , what a great scene I totally love your work Thanks for cooking up a storm for our "Food Glorious Food" challenge @ Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW So Beautiful, and so many gorgeous details! Love it all, thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally amazing! Love your total design with excellent eye for details, very pretty! Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is oh so sweet, I just love it! Thanks so much for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete