Jul 20, 2013

My First Green-Yellow Tone Card


Hello everybody! :D

I'm gonna share my card again today :D This is my first time created a green and yellow as the base colour of my card. Usually I go with pink, blue, cream-chocolate or any neutral colours.

I created my card used the following sketch from CLP: 

I used "Tilda with Big Ice Cream" from With Love Collection 2013. I colourd her with copics, and her hair with Prisma Color Marker, because I don't have that colour in my copics collection :D This is also my first time coloring her hair in red. I also enter this card for Totally Tilda Challenge, which the theme is Titian Tilda :D personally, I love her in red hair too :D

I love playing with stamps. Here's the list of stamps I used in this card:
Tilda with Big Ice Cream - Magnolia
Newspaper Eiffel Tower - Hero Arts
Clear Stamp from Lady Bird Collection - Prima Marketing
and
Everyday Mini Postage - Whimsy Stamps


Here's my colouring detail :D she's cute too in red and yellow, eh?


I used green pearls, green flower blink, and put some yellow and white flowers there.
Here's the detail for flowers and embelishment on left side:


Here's the detail for the right side:
I put 3 layers bow and finished it with flowers.
And I put some roses on the top of it. I also put 3 green pearls there.


And here's the detail for the top. I ripped a little part on the top, then put a zipper with brown colour there. I swap it with white sakura paint to make it look vintage :D


That's all for this post.

And also, I'd like to enter this card for:

Thank you for stopping by! :D

Big hugs,

Mikha Adriani

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card and image!Wonderful design and details. Thanks for sharing it this week at our Card Mania Challenge.
    Hugs.
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda does look good in red and yellow. Just love the little zipper pull. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute card...thank you for joining us at LCC for our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love that zipper effect. TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull card and such a lot of details. Thanks for sharing it at the DDCC challenge. Hope you win. Love Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!Love all the little details and I think I would borrow the zipper idea :)
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a adorable card! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so adorable!!!! Your first try is a winner! I love your zipper and gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo pretty...love this little cutie...so happy to see you at totally tilda this time...lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous shades of citrus and spot on with the titian hair colouring too
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda This time hope you'll join us for our next challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete